As a charity and a social enterprise ourselves, we are a values driven organisation. These values are below:-
– Honest, with real personal integrity
– Constantly learning and improving
32 organisations in Scotland have a mandate from the Scottish Government to deliver a TSI remit to deliver their TSI roles in line with the Scottish Government’s Third Sector Interface Outcome Framework.
There are 4 aspects to our role;
– Being a central source of knowledge – 3rd sector, national and local policy.
– Ensuring the local third sector has a strong voice at a strategic level – locally and nationally.
– Builds the capacity of volunteering, voluntary and community organisations and social enterprise to achieve positive change.
– Connection – providing leadership, vision and coordination to the local third sector, including through partnership and collaboration.
In Argyll & Bute the TSI does not receive contributions to our core funding from either the council or the HSCP.
- C/O Edward Street Community Centre
Argyll and Bute Council
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.