The Scottish Graduate School of Social Science (SGSSS) and Inspiralba are delighted to offer an opportunity for a three-month (full-time) or six-month (part-time) paid internship.
All PhD social science researchers in Scotland are able to apply. The internship will start in October and take place remotely, so the researcher will be working from home.
What is the internship project about?
Inspiralba is a charitable enterprise to assist community based organisations to turn their ideas and aspirations in to robust, sustainable business activities. Profits generated are reinvested, either through in kind support or match funding for business development or project activities.
This internship will be an opportunity to:
- Make a key contribution to Inspiralba’s future business planning and advocacy on behalf of rural social enterprise
- Engage with a wide range of social enterprises in rural, remote rural and island communities at what will be a critical time in Scotland’s post Covid recovery.
- Make full use of quantitative and qualitative research skills as well as developing policy documents and presentations
How do I get involved?
- Researchers need to submit an application form via Grad Hub by 5pm on Wednesday 29 July.
- Successful applicants will be invited to a virtual interview the w/c 10 August.
- To find out more about the placement and whether you are eligible to apply, please read the full placement information and consult the internship FAQs.