Fyne Futures, based in Rothesay on the Isle of Bute, are offering an excellent opportunity for a 12-month graduate placement to improve their current systems and processes.
- Based in Rothesay, on the Isle of Bute.
- Salary – £19,047 per annum
- 12-month graduate placement
- Full-time, 35 hours per week
Job Title: Business Improvement Graduate
Fyne Futures is an established social enterprise based in Rothesay on Isle of Bute, delivering a wide range services across Argyll & Bute. They are offering an excellent opportunity for a 12-month graduate placement to improve their current systems and processes.
You will review existing systems and processes for the different areas of the business (Bute Produce, Bike Bute, the Horticultural Training Centre,) then recommend and implement improvements for each of these areas, increasing efficiency in line with the new strategic direction of the organisation.
Specific tasks of the placement will include:
- Review current access data base customer relationship management system for Bute Produce. Recommend improvements, implement approved changes.
- Research and document a new process/system for the horticultural and employability training arm of Bute Produce, for implementation.
- Create access data base of customer relationship management systems for Bike Bute.
- Review financial management process and systems and make recommendations for improvements that support the growth strategy. Produce a report with recommendations, including a change management plan.
- Create training materials on all new systems and processes, resulting in a use guide for each.
For more information on desired skills, see here: https://www.hie.co.uk/support/browse-all-support-services/scotgrad/scotgrad-fyne-futures/
For informal enquiries regarding this position please contact Reeni Kennedy-Boyle on 01700 503181.
This position is part funded by Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the European Regional Development Fund, through the ScotGrad Programme.
CLOSING DATE: 20 October 2020